Saturday, October 3, 2009

FOREVER LOVE!! (RE-POST)

So...
Two of my best friends got married over the long weekend. It was officially the best few days of my life and I think a few people who were there may feel the same. The wedding was on a gorgeous farm in Mount Gambier from Friday to Monday. My lovely lady Juleiaah sung them down the isle with 'feeling Good' in the sunshine and we also sung a song we wrote for them during the speeches called 'Forever Love...'
It was a highly emotional moment and we all had a group sobbing session. Below is some images of a mix Cd that included a recording of the song we wrote for them, I packaged it in a digi-pack with illustration and type created out of Juleiaah's lovely handwriting.
Andy and Ptiika - Thank you for your friendship and love and for such a dream like weekedend. Luv yas!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: